Transfer of Shares
Pursuant to the BSE circular no. vide LIST/COMP/15/2018 dated July 05, 2018 transfer of shares held in physical form by a shareholder will not be possible with effect from 5th December, 2018; this restriction, however, shall not be applicable in case of transmission or transposition of shares.
In view of the regulatory requirements referred to above, in the event you wish to transfer any shares of the Company held in physical form you will not be able to do so after 4th December, 2018. You may therefore, in your own interest, get such shares dematerialised.
Mandatory update of PAN and Bank details
Pursuant to SEBI circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/DOP1/CIR/P/2018/73 dated 20th April 2018, shareholders whose ledger folios have incomplete details with respect to PAN and Bank particulars are mandatorily required to furnish these details to the Issuer Company/RTA for registration in their respective folio.
You are requested to submit the following documents immediately to Company’s Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA):
- Enclosed form duly filled in and signed by all the shareholders.
- Self-attested legible copy of Pan Card of all the holders (residents of Sikkim can provide valid Identity proof issued by the Government).
- Cancelled personalized cheque leaf (In absence of personalized cheque, self-attested copy of first page of pass book) which contains the Bank A/c No., Bank Name, type of account, IFSC
- Code, MICR Code and the name of the shareholder
- Address proof (self-attested copy of Aadhaar/ passport/utility bill (not older than 3 months)
You may also register your email ID, mobile no. and Nominee (Form SH-13)